Wednesday, February 22, 2012

From Youtube : iPod Nano 7th Gneration Review

Reviews "iPod Nano 7th Gneration" of the site Youtube, then I like it. It is that I like best. Nice and very informative review.

There are lots of people talking about voltage 220v. He sympathized. He can not use my power converter. I've told him one of the entitled.

 "Nice and very informative review. This ipod nano is not available here. i live in a country where the voltage is 220V not 110V. so if i get this nano from the U.S then charge it with my iphone 4S charger in 220V here. will that destroy my nano which i'm getting from the U.S. bcoz in the U.S its 110V. Please help me with this. i really wanna buy this cool ithing. Thanks in advance"
If you are interested Ipod Nano 7th Generation at discounted prices can be found at amazon.com by click here.

  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment