Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some Review From Customer : ipod nano 7th generation

"iPod to my home is Pre-nano and iPod to my second is that the Nano 4. I just do not go and buy a new month, I think version 4 is the iPod the best than anything else. For me, I have lost my first one.
While many people have complained about the lack of video playback. But for me, I like the music is. I understand that Apple will be featured on Video. But I still do not think this reflects the mobile phone brands Apple ago in terms of design. And responding to general use. For me, and then the other claims, such as:.
Battery set - I would expect that each of the subsequent performance of the battery will have a similar or better. This device [ipod nano 7th generation] did not have to work very well. But I do not use the screen and I'm looking for maximum battery life of approximately 12 hours. In a manner that does not turn on the screen. I want only this."


Some Review From Customer. : ipod nano 7th generation

If you are interested Ipod Nano 7th Generation at discounted prices can be found at amazon.com by click here. 

 
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment